Sunday, 23 June 2013

Where i blog

Where do you blog from? Do you have a desk or even an office?
Or are you like me, do you blog from the comfort of your sofa? I like seeing these posts on other peoples blogs(nosey i most certainly am!) so thought i'd my own.

We have a corner sofa in our living room and the seat right in the corner is my prime blogging spot. I have plugs right behind for chargers, a furry throw and some cute cushions.
There is a huge window for lots of natural light
And of course space for a nice cup of tea!
One day i'd like a space for a desk and decent storage for all our paperwork, it could be so pretty!

7 comments:

  1. I blog both at my kitchen table, and also on my sofa too. And I think we may have the same sofa too!!!

    Natasha @ Serenity You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You obviously have great taste! x

      Delete
  2. aww cute...I blog from my bed on my laptop ha ha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats probably the most comfy place Lisa! x

      Delete
  3. Anywhere really! Bed, table, sofa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish we had a nice table and chairs that i could use to blog from, would probably be much better for my back. x

      Delete
  4. I curl up in the corner of the sofa to type them up on my kindle..my laptop screens broke at the moment so to add pictures i have to plug it into the tele. Such a pain in the bum! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
I love comments!