Monday, 28 January 2013

Whats in my (changing) bag?

I always like seeing these kind of posts so thought i would do one myself.
The bag itself is a Pink Lining Yummy Mummy Bag with a cute bird and flower print. I find this bag big enough to carry things for both boys and for popping my bits in too.
Firstly we have a spare vest and sleepsuit for Alex for emergency outfit changes. There is also a muslin(so many uses) and a bandanna bib.
Next up is of course the nappies. Big for Seb and tiny for Alex. Also a cloth nappy(we are using these but not full time yet). Johnsons wipes(my favourites) and some nappy sacks. The travel changing mat came with the bag along with a printed plastic pouch which can be used for soiled clothes/used cloth nappies etc.

 Not pictured but always in are a bottle and small carton of ready made milk for Alex and some fruit for Seb to snack on.

Finally my things!
Of course my purse is there and i always have my keys and phone too. I like to take a notepad and pen out, useful for so many reasons.
Beauty wise i have concealer, mascara, lipstick and lip butter along with Cath Kidston handcream and tissues.

 Whats in your bag? 

3 comments:

  1. My little one is on potty training so I now use it to keep extra clothes in case of an emergency !!! Still very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO slimlined! I still have everything but the kitchen sink in mine, it never even does up!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I only have a few bits in mine:
    2 x cloth nappies plus back for the used nappies
    Cheeky wipes + mucky wipes bag
    one change of clothes
    two bibs
    bottle of water for me
    hand cream for me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading :)
I love comments!